vendredi 5 septembre 2014

Fifth of September , Five songs

Today , I wanted to share with you four songs that I am listening A LOT in that time they are not the happiest songs and maybe it's quite strange because I think that people probably prefer to listen to happy songs in summer ... But well I like them so stop talking start listening ! 

The first song is " Dream " by Priscilla Ahn . Okay , this song is quite old , but never mind ? I find that song really sweet and very cute , the lyrics are adorable , and this girl have a wonderful voice ,  I think that I will replay it constantly in my bed in winter.




The second song is " Long way down " by Tom Odell , you probably heard it if you saw " The fault in our stars " because it is playing in the movie , the melody is a bit slow and I didn't completely understand the lyrics but I think that they are a bit sad , but that's really the kind of song that I like , and again I do think that I will play it a lot during autumn/winter .




I also wanted to present you a singer that I just discovered , it's Gabrielle Aplin , I really liked her "world" and her kind of songs , I didn't listen all of them but the little part that I heard was amazing , I've had to make a choice to present you only one of her song and I were hesitating between lot of songs but I decided to put " Panic cord  " because I don't know .. I just decided like that !




Then I want to talk about " Shake it off " by Taylor swift , I really liked the rhythm , I found it really catchy and it make me want to dance every time I listen to it , I do think it's a happy song , don't you ? Also I really loved the video , particulary the part with the ballerinas , that I found beautiful and really funny .



And to finish I just wanted to share with this song is called " Sloom " by Of Monsters and Men , I didn't listen attentively the lyrics , I didn't look at the clip I've just listened , because you know sometimes , it's what you have to do with music , and I just found it ... Awesome , I mean , it's a very simple song , not a lot of instruments , what I've heard of the lyrics was very simple too but I just loved it a lot ... We'll I think I'm going to look at the other songs of this band because this one makes me very happy ! 








And you what are the songs that you a replaying ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vos petits mots me feront toujours plaisirs :